In order to guarantee the security of our users, we are implementing a verification process for main wallets used for payouts. From this point forward, users will have to add the wallet to their white list to withdraw PLC coins. You can do this by getting in touch with the PLATINCOIN support service with a request to add your wallet to the White List. The White List is a list of addresses where payouts (coin withdrawals) are allowed.
What is the right way to submit a request to our support service?
In order to save your time, we have put together a detailed set of instructions which will allow you to quickly and easily whitelist your wallet and withdraw the required amount of PLC:
- Assign the main wallet that you would like to add to the White List and indicate it in your letter – this can be your current main wallet. Note that all partners must submit the request to move their wallets into the whitelist, even if you were previously on this list.
- Take a sheet of paper and write today’s date, the word ‘Platincoin’, your referral number, and the last four digits of the wallet that you would like to whitelist.
- Take the sheet of paper and your open passport in your hands and take a selfie.
- Compose an email with the subject White List and the following text: ‘Please add my main wallet ______ (wallet address) to the white list’ and send it from your PLATINCOIN registered email address to email@example.com.
- Add your selfie in the jpg format as an attachment to the e-mail. Please note that your information should be legible in the photo.
As soon as our specialists process your request, you will receive a confirmation letter by e-mail. After receiving confirmation, you will be able to request coin withdrawal.
How to request PLC coin withdrawal?
After your wallet has been added to the whitelist, you can request PLC coin withdrawal through the standard payout process directly from your personal account page https://platincoin.com/en/payout/.
Please note that PLC coin withdrawal can take between 1 and 7 working days.
You can find detailed instructions on our blog: https://blog.platincoin.com/plc/how-do-i-withdraw-plc-using-the-dashboard-here-are-detailed-instructions/