In the summer, PLATINCOIN did a large-scale tour of Latin American cities: more than 10 events with 1500 — 3000 attendees each! Colombia, Mexico, Ecuador, Peru, Chile, Brazil and Argentina got highly galvanized after meeting Alex Reinhardt personally, learned about the company’s new products first hand and were able to assess the scale of PLATINCOIN. Each meeting attendee realized that blockchain was easy with PLATINCOIN!
You might have thought that after such a large-scale project the founder of PLATINCOIN would take a vacation? Nothing of the kind! Meetings on different continents only inspire him and make him work even harder. Therefore, a new meeting with Alex will take place very soon — this time in the center of Europe, Zurich!
Don’t miss it, because meetings with Alex give you:
- a unique chance to personally meet the founder of breakthrough projects;
- valuable skills and life hacks to help you create a comfortable life style;
- an incredible opportunity to start your own business and make money right at the meeting;
- and certainly a gift of 3 months of coin mining totally for free!
Meetings with Alex are held in different cities all over the world! Their main mission is to introduce the attendees to new technologies and provide opportunities for people to improve their lives. You will easily become part of the global crypto community and see it for yourself how easy it is to change your life for the better right now.
The European Tour with Alex Rheinhardt sets off in Switzerland on November 17, 2018!
Come to the meeting to get a Minting Unit as a gift. It costs € 107, but for the guests of the meeting with Alex it’s free!
- 13:00 — 13:10 Greeting
- 13:10 — 14:15 Presentation by Dirk Fricke on finance and how to accumulate assets the right way
- 14:15 — 14:45 — Coffee break
- 14:45 — 17:00 — Presentation by Alex Rheinhardt on new products and opportunities
Looking forward to seeing you on November 17, 2018 in Horgen ZH (Switzerland). Address: Alte Landstrasse 24, 8810 Horgen Zürich, Schweiz
Please note that entry to the meeting is free, but there is usually not enough room for everyone, so we would advise you to sign up in advance. At the moment, over 700 participants have already signed up for the event.